Go-to-Market Specialist, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML) on AWS
Are you interested in help driving and overseeing a Go-to-Market (GTM) plan for AI/ML on AWS?
As a Business Development (BD) leader at AWS, you will contribute to the overall performance of the business globally, measured by revenue growth, net new customers, and reference wins. You will have a broad role – part market maker, part operator, and part general manager – and will build a strategy focused on winning new customer segments and growing existing customer segments for the long term.
In this role, you will build and execute sales plays, content and tools to build pipeline, acting as the voice of the AI/ML customer to the AWS service teams, helping win lighthouse customers in key industries and supporting the field on the rapid close of complex deals.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services for AI/ML on AWS?
· Track record of building rapport with senior C-level stakeholders
· Business development and/or sales experience, working with in customer facing roles in the AI/ML business, with focus on AI/ML and cloud services
· Building sales pipelines focused on driving revenue, adoption, and business segments
· Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization (leveraging multiple functions and teams)
· Fluent verbal and written communications skills in English and Spanish
. Position can be based in Spain (Madrid or Barcelona)
· Drive solution sales motions
· Knowledge of cloud technologies
· Experience working with product/service development team
. Knowledge of Big Data or AI/ML concepts
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Hospitalet de Llobregat, L', ES
Si tienes vocación de servicio, actitud comercial, experiencia en atención al cliente y quieres trabajar en una empresa de seguros ¡Esta oferta es para ti! Tus principales funciones serán atender llamadas, chats y e-mails de clientes sobre cualquier...
In order to support the Sales department in Esparreguera ( Barcelona) , we are looking for employees who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!...