Have you migrated applications to the cloud? Have you led large, complex application and modernization programs? Are you able to engage in executive conversations on how customers can achieve greater agility, efficiency, and sustained competitive advantage by migrating and modernizing to the cloud? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, shaping and leading highly-visible, highly-impactful projects that are transforming a company and potentially an entire industry?
At Amazon Web Services, we're searching for Senior Consultant, Migrations to join our Professional Services (ProServe) organization to help accelerate our growing Public Sector business in Iberia.
Our ProServe Migration Consultants will engage with customer and provide deep business and technical expertise to help them design, architect, and implement large migration and modernization programs that meet their adoption objectives.
We are seeking outcome driven and customer obsessed professionals with a balance of deep technical skills, business expertise, who are passionate about:
· Creating, articulating, and positioning an innovative and compelling vision and value proposition for customers to migrate and modernize to the cloud.
· Collaborating across and partner teams to drive and shape solutions that accelerate customer’s business outcomes.
· Cost/Benefit modelling and creating compelling business cases for cloud migration.
· Working with large scale networks, compute, and storage architectures to help remove roadblocks in customer migration projects.
An ideal candidate will be able to:
· Maintain C-level relationships with clients, stakeholders, boardrooms, and peers becoming the “trusted advisor”.
· Lead and perform migration readiness assessment and planning engagements.
· Guide customers to select the best technical migration approach (ex. re-host, re-platform, re-factor, and others) and formulate an effective migration strategy.
· Apply a range of discovery, workload profiling, schema conversion, and live and off-line migration tools
· Create detailed plans, estimate efforts, and define the required project team for large migration programs. Translate these into professional services proposals.
· Understand and mitigate migration risks faced by technical, operational, and business stakeholders. This includes understanding how to minimize disruptions to business functions including customer support and operations.
· Lead and work with cross-functional teams to evaluate, provide insight ,and drive strategic outcomes that have the greatest impact customers
· Work in a complex global organizations spanning multiple business units
· Demonstrable experience in migrating and modernizing applications to virtualized or platforms; covering both technical aspects (applications and databases) and mitigating impact to business users and operations
· Experienced in of customer data.
· Understanding of tools (ex. discovery, workload profiling, schema conversion, and live and off-line )
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
· Demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of IT operations, computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or enterprise architecture
· Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
· BS level technical degree required or equivalent experience
· Mobility to support 50% travel to customer locations domestically
· Experience in architecting highly available, resilient, fault tolerant systems that utilize load balancing, and horizontal & vertical scaling.
· Experience in an IT strategy & enterprise architecture/ consulting role in an organisation that has executed large scale migrations to certifications.
· Agile certifications.
· MBA graduate or equivalent master’s level program.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
TECIMAN INTERNATIONAL, S. L.
- Ingeniero experto en gestión, redacción y dirección de proyectos fotovoltaicos, con visión general de proyecto - Gestión, planificación y seguimiento de todas las actividades necesarias en el desarrollo del área. - Redacción de proyectos ejecutivos...
Instalación y configuración de puestos de usuario en entornos Microsoft Windows, configuración de equipamiento en red, soporte microinformática a microinformático para dar soporte al Cliente