Can you help our Telco customers and partners to modernize their OSS/BSS, IT Stacks, or develop new applications for 5G, SDN or NFV? Are you an experienced cloud engineer, developer and/or architect who can assist and lead our customers in architecting, developing and re-engineering applications that can fully leverage the AWS Cloud? Do you like to work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
In order for applications to be cloud optimized they need to be built and deployed correctly enabling them to reap the benefits of elasticity, horizontal scalability, automation and high availability. On the AWS platform services such as Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service, Amazon Elastic Container Services to name just a few, provide opportunities to design and build cloud ready applications.
The Global Telco Practice is looking for highly talented hands on technical consulting architects who can lead complex projects to help our customers accelerate their journey to the cloud. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for hands on architects/developers/consultants who are passionate about:
· Influencing architectural strategy by sharing your application development expertise
· Working as a technical leader along side customer business, development and infrastructure teams.
· Helping our customers application and IT architects build scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
· Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud native
· Leading migration projects where you must refactor and replatform applications
· Leveraging new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
· Migrating monolithic applications to micro services architectures
· Providing deep software development knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
· Advising and implementing AWS best practices
· Working as both an infrastructure, operations, and application development specialist
· Working in Agile (Scrum, Kanban or SAFe) environment, defining, estimating and delivering stories
· Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
Our Consultants work with Telco customers locally, regionally and internationally. As such, Consultants must have the ability to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
· BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background preferred
· 8+ years of IT implementation experience
· Familiar with industry frameworks such as TMF, ITIL, and CoBIT
· Experience working with customers face to face, leading and driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Cloud application design and deployment experience
· Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, etc.
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Masters degree in Computer Science
· Extensive experience architecting, designing and building applications in Cloud environments or on-premise with Kubernetes
· Experience with designing and building application using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon ECS, Amazon EKS, AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, AWS OpsWorks
· Designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
· Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
· Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
· Hands on familiarity with CloudFormation.
· Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
· Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
· Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
· Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party developers
· Experience working with or for Communications Service Providers
· Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
· Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
¿Necesitas trabajo? Si te gustan los niños y tienes experiencia en este sector regístrate ahora y complementa tus ingresos cuidando niños como niñera. DUDUO 2020 selecciona canguros o profesores en Igualada para recoger niños en el colegio y ayudarles...
Company Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more...