As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Customer Solutions Manager you will be responsible for helping to guide the largest and most complex AWS customers along their multi-year journey to the cloud. In this highly visible position you will ensure that all AWS teams are working together effectively and efficiently to deliver outcomes for the customer.
In the role, you will be a critical partner to our customers, leveraging your delivery experience with large scale transformations and helping shepherd them through their stages of AWS adoption. Guiding the customer through the operational, educational and governance aspects of a successful AWS cloud journey.
You will interface with customer and AWS leadership, driving collaboration between the other core account groups (Sales, Support, Solutions Architecture and Professional Services), product/engineering teams, and customer teams, planning and supporting major workload migrations. You will translate strategic initiatives in the account plan into executable actions, working backwards from our customers key milestones. The execution of education plans, roadmap to business outcome alignments, Executive Briefing Sessions, and go-live events and transitions are a few items owned by the CSM that are critical to the success of our customer’s cloud journey.
At AWS, you are encouraged to think big, invent and take ownership on customer challenges. You will not only bring the best of AWS/ Amazon to our customers, you will proactively help solve the customer’s challenges through new ideas, tools and mechanisms.
Successful candidates will have a strong delivery and change management background, be detail oriented, have excellent problem-solving abilities, and be exemplary communicators both at the executive and project team level. You will be a peer leader, have the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, negotiate and lead virtual teams. Your enterprise experience and operational excellence will influence the team’s decisions, provide insight, and help drive secure and robust solutions.
You should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience by deploying AWS solutions and inspiring innovation and evangelize AWS services. You will be obsessed with contributing to the day-to-day management of your customer’s successful adoption of AWS.
· At least 5 years’ experience leading complex, large scale. IT/digital/business transformation programs
· Experience in a senior customer facing role
· Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information to c-suite/VP level
· Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
· Direct experience implementing AWS/cloud services
· Robust understanding of key technology and market trends
· PMP and/or SCRUM/Agile, SAFe certified
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Perfil con nivel francés bilingüe, para gestionar reclamaciones. Descripción de la oferta Las funciones a realizar serán: - Gestionar las consultas y quejas de los clientes de manera rápida y eficaz. - Participar activamente en los proyectos...
- Análisis de mercado e identificación de necesidades de los clientes y tendencias de la industria. - Gestión de la evolución estratégica. - Definición de la propuesta de valor de los productos a los distintos segmentos de clientes. - Gestión de...