Are you a data and analytics specialist? Do you have deep expertise in AWS services for managing data at speed and scale? Do you think big about how data can change the world, and love building software?
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing services to build new solutions, faster, and at lower cost?
At AWS, we’re hiring highly technical Business Intelligence (BI) and Data warehouse focused architects and engineers to collaborate with our customers on building solutions in database, data management, and analytics. AWS Data Labs are a global and online based facility where customers come to build data and analytics platforms. You will focus on real time and batch-based data processing, business intelligence, analytics, and machine learning systems. These solutions are built alongside the customer and quickly put into production use in a matter of weeks. You'll work closely with AWS Field Teams including Solution Architects, Technical Account Managers, and AWS Service Developers to partner with customers to solve hard problems with data. Every day, you'll be working with AWS Services and Data Labs Customers to determine the optimal implementation, build it, prove it works, extract documents and CloudFormation templates to speed project delivery.
If you are builder, and love data, then this could be your ideal job!
Up to 25% travel may be required
· Technical degree required; Computer Science or Mathematics background preferred.
· 10 or more years of Database and/or Analytics Systems development and deployment experience, IT systems and engineering experience, security and compliance experience, etc.
· Experience in software development and/or IT and implementation/consulting experience.
· Implementation and tuning experience in the Big Data Ecosystem, (such as EMR, Hadoop, Spark, R, Presto, Hive), Database (such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server), NoSQL (such as DynamoDB, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, design principles) and Data Warehousing (such as Redshift, Teradata, Vertica, schema design, query tuning and optimization) and Business Intelligence software (such as Quicksight) and data migration and integration.
· Experience developing ETL pipelines with tools like AWS Glue, Talend, or Informatica.
· Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups.
· Hands on experience leading large-scale global database, data warehousing and analytics projects.
· Ability to think understand complex business requirements and render them as prototype systems with quick turnaround time.
· Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Database and/or Data Warehousing, Data Modeling and Big Data processing.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations and virtual teams.
· Deep understanding of data, application, server, and network security.
· Experience with Business Intelligence and data visualisation software such as Quicksight.
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect, Developer, or AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
About Glovo: We?re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition...
Salary: (B2B) PLN / : Kotlin, Java, English, You published at least one original Android app, Remote data via REST and : Jira, Confluence, GIT, Agile, : Private healthcare, Flat structure, Small teams, International projects, Possibility to take...