Cloud Computing technology is changing the world.
AWS Training and Certification helps both individuals and organisations build their skills to get the most out of the cloud, helping transform careers and organisations.
We are looking for individuals who want to help us build this exciting future. If you have a passion for marketing that supports the builders of tomorrow please read on…
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing expert to help drive the AWS Training and Certification offering in EMEA. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing training and certification business, focusing on Southern Europe (France, Spain, Portugal and Italy), located in either Paris or Madrid.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to develop and own the strategic marketing plan that drives demand for AWS Training & Certification services for both individuals and organisations.
This includes planning and delivering demand generation programs to acquire new customers and market to existing customers, including integrated campaigns, events, and digital marketing.
As a core part of the EMEA team you will partner with the Training Delivery Manager(s), Product Marketing, and Regional Sales teams. This includes participating in business reviews, providing monthly and quarterly marketing updates, and providing ongoing updates to key stakeholder’s teams.
Are you an experienced field marketing manager with a passion for technology?
Come build the future with us.
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role
· Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and sales teams in driving pipeline and revenue.
· Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, IT, engineering or related discipline
· Experience in working independently and autonomously
· Experienced in presenting and communicating information across multiple teams and customers.
· Fluency in English and either French or Spanish.
· Experience in using Marketing Automation tools (e.g., Marketo) and Salesforce
· Experience in digital marketing program management
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment; IT/technology marketing experience preferred
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
· Well organized and detail oriented
· project management skills
· Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and has great attention to detail
· Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, business acumen and the ability to find creative ways to optimize performance
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Business
Selectra is looking for a young graduate with a passion for digital marketing to join the international expansion team in Madrid. A mission in the core of the reactor of one of the best SEO companies in Europe.<br><br>The...
DESCRIPCIÓN LOBO STUDIO, somos una empresa con 5 años de recorrido en España y expertos en Realidad virtual y CGI. Contamos con profesionales altamente cualificados y en continua formación y desarrollo de nuevas tecnologías del sector. Contamos con...