Do you want to work on planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customer globally?
As a member of the AWS Professional Services Iberia (Spain & Portugal) Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
· Collaborate on internal builder projects
· Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust
· Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
· Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed.
· 5 years' experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience or equivalent military experience
· Experience in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
· Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
· Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
· Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
· Demonstrated understanding what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
· Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
· Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Mazars es una firma internacional, integrada e independiente, especializada en servicios de auditoría, consultoría y asesoramiento legal y fiscal. Con presencia en más de 90 países, la firma cuenta con los conocimientos de más profesionales que...
Buenos días ! quería preguntar sobre cuánto tienen el m2 de obra nueva ! Tengo un solar de unos 50y poco m2 en el cual quiero fabricar, sótano, garage, primera, segunda planta y azotea! Quería saber estimación orientativa, y aparte quiero saber cuánto...