AWS is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who will be the Trusted Advisor of our Financial Services customers in order to adopt and leverage the value of AWS Platform, ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey.
In this role, you will serve as a core member of the Worldwide Financial Services Technology team, and play a key role in executing our go-to-market strategy. You will engage with customers to determine business needs, identify opportunities and issues, and develop related technical solutions and value propositions leveraging the power of AWS cloud technology.
· Experience working in Financial Services organizations; implementing solutions in a regulated environment and knowledge supporting FSI related applications
· Solid knowledge in infrastructure; virtualization and/or cloud computing technologies
· Experience designing and implementing solutions in the Financial Services industry
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
· Fluency (spoken, written) in Spanish and English is required for this position
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Strong understanding of AWS and/or Public and Hybrid Cloud is preferred but not required
· Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
· Experience in public speaking to large audiences
· History of successfully handling complex relationships and work in a team environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
POWER ELECTRONICS ESPAÑA
Funciones - Actualizar sistemas con nuevas versiones y aplicar parches de seguridad. - Formar parte de equipos de proyectos que requieran infraestructuras de IT. - Formar equipos de soporte de sistemas a usuarios con nuevas aplicaciones y tecnologías.
POWER ELECTRONICS ESPAÑA
Funciones - Realizar la puesta en marcha en baja y media tensión de nuestros equipos en campo. - Reparaciones en campo de inversores solares. - Accesos remotos a los equipos. - Realización de pruebas y test de control. - Soporte clientes y...