As a SMB Scaling Manager at AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at the CxO level and with IT architects and developers. This person should have sound experience driving sales through channel partners. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan that enables both existing and prospective AWS customers to accelerate success through the AWS partner ecosystem.
Main responsibilities include (not limited to):
· Maintain and help develop relationship with key players in the Spanish SMB ecosystem
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services for SMB customers
· Co-operate in the creation and execution of a Territory Plan – Specifically an acquisition strategy and go-to market insights
· Work closely with solutions architects to align with technical initiatives and products
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically, driving business growth and expansion
· Maintain and manage a robust business development pipeline with accurate forecasting
· Manage entire lifecycle of new business opportunities from prospecting to closure and adoption
· Collaborate with the Partner organization and marketing to drive regular partner led campaigns
· Present regular and accurate reports for management review.
· Channel technology related sales, business development or new business experience in the software/internet/services industry
· Experience working with complex IT solutions
· Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and other lines of business
· Passion for innovation, digital transformation, technology and SMB ecosystem
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Experience of working with partners to drive scaling campaigns
· Strong organizational skills to work in a fast paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Literacy in Salesforce desirable
· Experience selling cloud solutions
· Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Mgroup Consultoria en Recursos Humanos
Móra d'Ebre, ES
Nuestro cliente, empresa del sector curtidos perteneciente a Grupo Multinacional del sector moda, precisa incorporar un/a: Director de Medio Ambiente y sostenibilidad Reportando al CEO de la compañía, la persona a incorporar se responsabilizará de:...
IDEA busca GESTOR SISTEMA DE CALIDAD, cuyas funciones serán: Creación y gestión de avisos de calidad en el entorno SAP QM (acciones correctivas, propuestas de mejora, no conformidades internas, no conformidades y reclamaciones de cliente, no...