This role is within the Iberia organization and you would be working with Spanish and Portuguese customers.
Solutions Architects work hand in hand with AWS customers to help them make the most of the Cloud. They are at the crossroads of business and technology and engage with organizations at all stages of cloud adoption. Solutions Architects create and present technical content and sharing best practices.
Solutions Architects are responsible for the overall technical relationship between customers and AWS and make recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency. They work to understand the customer's needs and give prescriptive guidance on how to create solutionswith AWS technology. Solutions Architects lead activities such as architecture reviews, white-boarding sessions, demos and technical workshops. They collaborate with other teams such as account management, professional services, support, product teams and the AWS partner ecosystem.
In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating AWS customers about the art of the possible. You will have the opportunity to implement cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases. The Solutions Architecture team is a diverse group of technologists from a variety of backgrounds. Practical knowledge of the AWS platform is desired but not required, provided you have a sound technical foundation and a desire to learn.
You will have the support to grow your expertise in industry and technology areas of depth. Every day you will learn something new from your customers, your peers and your own experiments.
At Amazon you will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of the customer. We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of customers.
Amazon has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek builders from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
Roles and responsibilities
· Work directly with customers to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes.
· Build technical relationships with customers and operate as their trusted advisor. The best interests of the customer will shape the guidance you provide.
· Share the voice of the customer to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
· Participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
· Evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
· Contribute to the growth of the Solutions Architecture organization by interviewing candidates and having a voice in hiring decisions. You will also be helping others develop new skills by mentoring team members and knowledge sharing
· Develop areas of depth in technical domains relevant to your interests and your customer's outcomes.
· Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps.
· Passion for technology and for learning.
· Fluency (spoken, written) in Spanish and English is required for this position.
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating IT systems - either on premises or in the cloud
· Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
· Knowledge of a modern programming language
· In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain
· Experience working in a customer-facing role
· Experience with public speaking
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification
· Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, PhD or equivalent)
AWS EMEA SARL (Spain Branch)
Associate Solutions Architect - Early Career Program (2022 start) Location: Spain, Madrid Are you passionate about collaborating with technology and business leaders to deliver cloud-based solutions? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking recent...