At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are changing the future of IT. As part of the core AWS account team you will help our customers to arrive in that future. You will work across AWS teams and apply your technical and program management expertise to serve some of the largest and globally diverse enterprises in the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will collaborate with customers, sales, solutions architecture, software development and service teams to deliver solutions that solve some of the most complex and challenging technology problems our customer face. You will work with customers and internal stakeholders to scope work, set business goals, identify appropriate resources, track and report on progress and develop schedules to speed customer adoption and migrations. You monitor customer performance by assessing risks, anticipating bottlenecks, providing critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk tasking to maximize business value.
At AWS we value critical thinking, self-motivation, and the ability to deal with ambiguity. You should have a cool head, predicating strong technical development, be detail-oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be an exemplary communicator. Your technical expertise and operational excellence will influence your team’s decisions and help us drive secure and robust customer solutions. We love people who innovate, use data to make decisions, and can express themselves thoughtfully. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, and love contributing to a team goal.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
• Experience working with current web technologies (especially Cloud)
• Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, responds to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapts to change
• Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
• Strong listening skills; demonstrated ability to ask effective questions
• PMP, Prince 2, PgMP, SAFe, or SCRUM/Agile certified
• 15+ project or program managing complex, large scale, IT/technical/engineering programs
• Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred)
• Direct experience implementing AWS/cloud services
• Deep understanding of software development/engineering lifecycle from conception to delivery
• Demonstrated leadership through influence
• Prior experience working with or managing teams leading large technical programs, particularly at high growth startups or Fortune 500 companies
• Working experience as a SCRUM master or leading a SAFe program
• Prior experience working in a Technology sales organization
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Business English language skills
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Empresa constructora de ámbito local, especializada en la ejecución de obra pública civil y de edificación, solicita en su central en Barcelona: TÉCNICO DE ESTUDIOS En dependencia del Jefe de Estudios, el candidato dará apoyo en elaboración del...
Digitalmix Group S.L
• Contatto con Università e Studenti<br>• Utilizzo di gestionali specifici per gestire le pratiche (CTR Recruitment)<br>• Colloqui e valutazione dei candidati<br>• Gestione dei gruppi di lavoro con obbiettivi settimanali<br>•...