Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training & Certification team is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced education programs leader and manager to implement a global, world class multi-level AWS technical education program to address the demand for skilled cloud IT professionals.
In this role, with your passion for developing others, you will help recruit, onboard, and manage early career technical hires on their journey to become skilled cloud IT professionals by administering a multi-modal training program that combines instructor led training, lab exercises, scenario-based project sprints, and more to develop and hone cloud based and professional developments skills. Because at Amazon we pioneer, you will need to be forward thinking and creative in your approach to addressing big challenges and embrace novel solutions. In this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator, and it is expected that you will have the ability to work well with peers and students.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operationalize an internal customer facing technical education program
- Develop and nurture relationships with student intake and recruiting sources
- Directly manage groups of learners during their six-month technical learning program (up to 40 direct reports)
- Analyze success metrics and completion criteria for program and learner trends
- Track milestones and progress through program scorecards for academic and post academic
- Ensure SME engagement per program requirements
- Partner with learning strategy team to preserve consistent program experience for all learners globally through defined curriculum, milestones, and interactions
- Develop and document workflows and processes
- Manage the cohort budget
- Ensure conducive learning environment, team space requirements and facilities
-Ability to travel on a limited basis (less than 10%)
· 5+ years’ experience managing new staff in a fast paced and complex environment
· 3+ years’ experience in a project/program management capacity
· Bachelor degree in technology or equivalent industry experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· An AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Associate-level certification
· 5+ years of technical adult learning and education program experience
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
· Proficiency with statistics and data analysis
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
La Compañía:Nuestro cliente es una compañía multinacional que cotiza en la bolsa española y está diversificada con cuatro áreas de actividad complementarias: construcción, concesiones de infraestructuras, servicios e industrial. Desarrolla una gestión...
Departamento: Postventa Descripción de la oferta: Desde Mecalux buscamos una persona con iniciativa, siempre dispuesta a la innovación y el aprendizaje, con ganas de crecer e impulsar su carrera profesional junto a nosotros, ya que uno de nuestros...