About this job
Compensation: €35 - 45
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Energy & Commodities
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Private
Full Stack System Developer ( C# and Angular)
Axpo Iberia – Madrid
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic backend C# developer looking to further advance his/her skills and career in a great working environment. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong, versatile person to deliver best software solutions both to our in-house and external clients
Working as a Full Stack C# and Angular developer at Axpo:
- Axpo Solutions follows a startup-like approach with dynamic and agile developments
- You will be working on core components of the whole application ecosystem.
- Possibility to touch on many different technologies and suggest new ones to solve specific business problems
- New projects do come up regularly, as well as new custom made tools to cover certain business needs
- An horizontal team approach allows everyone to suggest new ideas and technologies to use
- Applications try to seize new business opportunities and are critical for internal users
- A lot of exposure to business knowledge by working closely with many different teams within the company
- We encourage and sponsor training courses to learn new technologies
- Build best in class products as part of an effective, highly motivated and agile development team, responsible for a medium size portfolio of business applications
- Deliver changes and new features in line with customer's expectations, while maintaining high level of coding standards (clean code, tests coverage, CI/CD)
- Support the team by contributing to continuous improvement of DevOps culture and tooling
- Constantly keep yourself fit with regards to latest technology and other work-related know-how; and apply the acquired knowledge whenever it is appropriate
- Take over end-to-end responsibility for some applications (operations and first line support is covered by an operations team)
- Willingness to participate in trainings and education at our headquarters in Switzerland.
- University degree in computer science
- Strong experience with development of business applications using .NET / .NET Core and service-oriented architecture (microservices / domain services, REST API);
- Proven ability to design and implement complete DevOps pipeline (CI/CD, deployment, monitoring);
- Experience building frontends (web/desktop)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Willingness to participate in trainings and education at our headquarters in Switzerland
- Experience with databases, containers (Docker, Kubernetes), message brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Octopus or Azure DevOps
- Previous contribution to quality assurance (designing / automating tests)
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package
- Bonus scheme linked to performance
Our Software Development Team in Madrid consists of highly motived, highly skilled people that enjoy working in a flat hierarchy.
Axpo Iberia belongs to the Axpo energy group, a leading energy company with Headquarters in Switzerland and subsidiaries across Europe. Axpo Iberia was incorporated in Spain in 2002.
Buscamos una persona proactiva, con interés por la tecnología y la programación, con capacidad para tener visión de contexto y disposición para sumarse a un equipo dinámico enfocado en crear productos a medida. Una persona con perfil Full Stack en un...
Tu nueva empresa Empresa del sector alimentación y bebidas creada en el año 1830 como empresa familiar; se ha dedicado a producir su producto, elaborarlo y comercializarlo con un objetivo principal: contribuir en la sociedad determinando una mejora en...