About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Lead
Role: Product Manager
Industry: Energy & Commodities
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
project-management, continuous-integration, python
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic future colleague who wants to further advance his/her skills and career in a great working environment. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong, versatile person to deliver best-in-class software solutions both to our in-house and external clients.
Solution Architect (f/m)
What you will do
- Assume a key role in our upcoming project to bring our Market Data System Landscape to the next level, by migrating current systems to a new green-field platform.
- Participate in planning of the project by providing feedback on requirements and estimating implementation efforts
- In collaboration with the project team, establish a small team of highly skilled professionals that will work alongside you and the wider project team
- Help us to end-to-end conceptualize, implement and fine tune our future Market Data System Landscape
- Provide technical guidance to your and other engineering teams building and supporting the platform
- In collaboration with architecture team, define solid architectural best practices to be followed on a continuous basis during the project and all future enhancements. Act as gate keeper for high quality of technical deliveries.
- Ensure continuing technical rigor around platform development - e.g. CI/CD, infrastructure as code, automated testing etc.
- Align scoping and prioritization of technical deliverables with the project and beyond.
- Research possible technologies and solutions for challenging software engineering problems.
What you bring & who you are
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- 3+ years leading complex cloud architecture projects
- 2+ years' experience working with Azure
- Should have led (tech lead or architect role) complex data projects in the big data space for enterprise sized companies – e.g. 1k+ employees
- Proven experience working with / building high throughput / low latency / highly scalable APIs
- Experience providing technical leadership to teams of 20+ people
- Experience leading and working with distributed teams
- Experience with financial and/or commodity markets is a big plus
- Strong team player with great analytical skill
- Proficiency in English and willingness to occasionally travel
- Desirable: GraphQL, GRPC, API Management
- Good understanding of DevOps (i.e. best practices like infrastructure as code, automation, CI/CD)
- Experience with .net, Python, SQL and NoSQL, Spark, Kubernetes/Dockers would be a big plus
We are working for an international company in the Food industry with offices in Spain.For this role we are looking for someone to join the company as Solutions Architect working closely to the Global IT Director being the liaison between Systems and...
AWS EMEA SARL (Spain Branch)
As a Solutions Architect at AWS, you’ll build technical relationships with customers of all sizes and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey. You’ll manage the overall technical...