Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
The following position is open in Madrid, Spain.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- Position will be part of the Supply Chain and Customer Collaboration area in Spain BU
- The role reports to the Logistic supervisor and dotted line with the Transport Specialist
- This person will work closely with all the Supply chain area, the LPS staff and the Quality area of Beam Suntory International
- This person is responsible for Quality in the logistic processes, support the transport management and execute the process of invoices registration for logistic providers
- Responsible for implementing quality policies in the LSPs and transport processes
- Relation with Quality Logistic & distribution international area & prepare the monthly report required
- Support in contracting transport and incident management
- Tracking service levels of transport agencies and propose improvements plans
- Recording of invoices and monitoring of the payment of the different logistics providers
Qualifications & Experience
- Core Competencies
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to continuous Change
- Analytical thinking
- Able to work under pressure
- Can solve problems creatively
- Ownership & Leadership
- This role requires a self-motivated individual, Excellent communicator, able to sustain strong working relationships at all levels with internal and external business partners.
- Analytical skills to consolidate tables and analyse gaps
- Focused on processes and ensuring their follow-up
- Strong attention to detail
- Logistics background (desirable)
- Advanced user of SAP
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- University degree Engineering or Business Administration (desirable)
- Spanish (required)
- English (Advanced)
- Mobility 10% travel rate
- Location Madrid
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora