About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
java, spring, docker
Hello. We are BestSecret. And we will tell you the secret.
We are Europe’s most exclusive closed fashion shopping community and are on our way to become the #1 online destination for off-price fashion in Europe. With our diverse team of more than 1,700 international fashion and technology enthusiasts from over 70 countries we create an extraordinary online shopping experience for all of our members.
We are driven by a passion for making designer fashion accessible to our Europe-wide members at unbeatable prices. Our Tech teams are the foundation for all our products and services we offer to our customers and colleagues. We are excited about developing technology that adds value to every touchpoint between people and fashion.
Java Software Engineer (m/f/d) | Granada / Spain | remote or on-site
Our agile Software Engineering operates within a wide range of technologies such as Java, Spring Boot and Batch applications, Hybris, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Vue.js, GraphQL, Hazelcast, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure and more. In addition to our direct, in-house tech stack, there is also a large number of integrated specialist-service providers, e. g. payment service providers.
- You will work in a data-driven environment, in close collaboration with product teams, with short release cycles and full ownership of the products you build
- Design, build and run the systems that deliver our web shop experience
- You will take part in software design & architecture decisions to ensure our e-commerce platform is highly scalable and supports the strong growth of our business
- Your tasks will also include managing and developing our integrations in relation to logistics, ERP, BI, CRM, customer service and product-data management
- The domains you will work on include product presentation / filtering / searching / recommendation, checkout & payment, customer self-service, customer acquisition & loyalty, integration of internal and external 3rd parties, etc.
- Empower your team to strive for excellence and grow together with each challenge
- Research during our Tech Days to keep growing as an engineer and look for new technologies and opportunities
- In depth practical experience with Java web development and technolgies like Spring, Apache Kafka, vue.js, Docker, Oracle, MS Server and more, in complex environments - e-commerce is a plus
- You have worked in an agile work environment before, such as Scrum, DevOps, Pair Programming
- Your focus is quality, from clean code and application design, to reliable ci/cd
- Know-how in pipelines enabling painless delivery (Jenkins | GitLab) and monitoring of deployed applications (ELK | Grafana)
- You have a passion not only for building new applications with the latest technologies, but also working with and future-proofing existing large-scale applications, e. g. by decomposition
- You are fluent in English (working language across all teams) - German or Spanish is a plus
Our offer to you
- Join our journey and work with us in a flexible mobile working environment
- Individual brain food and freedom for your individual development
- Work in the environment and with state-of-the-art equipment where you can perform at your best
- Dress up with BestSecret‘s attractive staff discounts
- Attractive salary package, private health insurance and 30 days off vacation
- Highly motivated colleagues in an innovative environment
Is this job exactly what you’re looking for?
Perfect! Then apply now. We look forward to receiving all your application documents, stating your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
Don’t have a cover letter or references / credentials handy? No problem! Just a CV is enough for an initial impression.
Best Secret GmbH
IT Development Center, Granada
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Estudios mínimos Grado en ingeniería en informática o experiencia laboral equivalente (+2 años de experiencia como desarrollador de software) Experiencia mínima Al menos 1 año de experiencia desarrollo de software Conocimientos necesarios Flutter...