We are looking for motivated Fleet Operations Assistants in full- and part time to support our mission in providing the best service for our customers and the cities we operate in.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Be our local champion in the city, help our customers book a ride, ensure scooters are parked orderly and take care of customer requests
- Check for lost scooters and bring them back to our warehouse or directly deploy them in the city again
- Be part of the field team that can relocate vehicles if they are badly parked or attend to any demand from law enforcement agencies, with a maximum response time of 2 hours
- To allocate a reasonable number of scooters in each of the municipalities belonging to the minimum operational area
- Perform small repairs directly on the street to increase availability of our fleet
- Drive our (e)vans and/or cargo bikes
- Support the operations team in the warehouse when help is needed
- Interest in sustainable urban mobility and the passion to change how people move in cities
- Hands-on mentality and good problem solving skills
- You have an EU driving license B
- Fluent in Spanish, English is a plus
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora