Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Develop and maintain a product strategy and roadmap for our IoT devices, working closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, UX, Customer Support, and Project Management.
- Analyze market trends and customer requirements to identify opportunities for innovation and differentiation.
- Make buy, partner, and make decisions for IoT products that will keep us ahead of the competition and provide maximum value to our customers.
- Source and integrate commercial off-the-shelf IoT devices into our fleet management platform, customizing them to meet our product roadmap and agreed-upon stakeholder requirements.
- Drive the development of self-engineered IoT devices that are optimized for cost-effectiveness and maximize value for our customers.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle for self-engineered devices, from initial concept development to certification and market launch.
- Build and maintain relationships with IoT solution suppliers, EMS suppliers, and electrical component suppliers.
- Work with our Operations/Logistics department to define product packages and logistic processes that meet business needs.
- Ensure that all IoT devices are correctly certified according to regulations in targeted countries, working with our Engineering and Legal departments as well as external test labs and notified bodies.
- University degree in engineering, computer science or a related field or relevant extended work experience in Product Management, with a focus on IoT hardware development.
- Proven track record in developing and launching successful IoT products, both commercial off-the-shelf and self-engineered.
- Strong understanding of IoT hardware and software, as well as telematics and fleet management technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze market trends and customer requirements to identify opportunities for innovation and differentiation.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
What can you expect?
- 30 annual leave days.
- Working from home up to 3 days a week.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office.
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year.
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Access to Gofluent platform to learn new languages.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Support for childcare costs.
- 100% employer funded pension scheme.
- Discount on Bridgestone tyres.
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in either German or English!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Product Manager en Barcelona
Product Manager25 May
Product Manager19 May
Toyota Material Handling España