HR Project Manager
Remote - Madrid
12 month FTC
An exciting opportunity to work within the CE Assurance HR team where you will work collaboratively and consultatively on multiple topics that set the overall HR framework.
You will work closely with the HR Operations Team, the different Project teams and key stakeholders across the organisation to ensure a successful implementation of transformational projects.
Additional Responsibilities Include
- Lead projects including the planning and the execution phases.
- Support HRBP and the business to provide seamless transformation on the defined projects.
- Support HRBP and wider HR teams on organisational design and development.
- Provide insights and analysis into people capability issues which impact business performance.
- Identify and develop appropriate HR solutions to any areas of concern.
- Seek new opportunities to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience in supporting and leading projects as well as, implementing new initiatives.
- Knowledge of relevant employment law, HR policies, procedures and best practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical mind with critical thinking.
- Ability to research, analyse and reason logically within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent prioritisation and organisation skills.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora