In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
The Community Operations team is the face of the company, the team sitting in the front-line. We are passionate about providing timely, empathetic customer support over different channels and improving the experience of our members and the health of our products.
We are looking for a customer obsessed, passionate and driven individual to join our Community Operations team. Working for Bumble, the Social Community Operations Agent will be responsible for providing online customer support - primarily via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This role will be based anywhere in Spain reporting to the Social Community Operations Manager.
Working Evening hours between 8pm-7am, working with 2 days off during the week.
English Language is a must plus at least one of the following: Spanish, French, German or Portuguese.
- Be the face of our brand and provide friendly, personal, and efficient customer support via social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, TikTok) as well as review websites (e.g., Trustpilot)
- Accurately document customer feedback, topics of conversation and member sentiment for further analysis
- Troubleshoot member issues and report any technical issues promptly for resolution
- Stay up-to-date on product changes in order to understand user pain points and help them troubleshoot their concerns
- Promote Bumble as a personable brand and embodying our core mission and values - ensuring our members feel heard and cared for
Experience We Are Looking For
- Experience in customer support or community management required – ideally for a tech start-up
- English fluency is a must - including flawless spelling and grammar. Plus at least one of the following: Spanish, German, French or Portuguese.
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment is a plus
- You’re proactive and love problem solving
- You are reliable and consistent
- You are flexible, self-motivated, dedicated, and hard-working
- You have a positive approach together with a willingness to learn
- You are enthusiastic and fun to work with
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble's brand vision and values
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Cornellà de Llobregat, ES