About this job
Compensation: €40k - 55k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
c++, c++14, c++11, c++17
Are you passionate about working on singular and high-tech projects? Are you passionate about designing and shaping a product on an end-to-end basis? Are you excited to push the state-of-the-art on security software?
This is a unique opportunity to work with true innovation.
BY Techdesign provides the most powerful and intuitive Access Control Systems, where hardware and software merge seamlessly in a unique solution that guarantees security of some of the most demanding enterprises. From banks to large corporate buildings, we have mastered the art of security.
With +40 years expertise, we are proud of our R+D team, we are committed to innovation and we can say out loud that we invest 20% of our anual sales on R+D. You will work with an innovative team drive by curiosity, ambition, continuous evolution and an urge for excellence. Facing an evolving market and many fascinating challenges in technology, we need your expertise to help us get to the next level.
Come join us in our mission of developing a smarter and safer world and creating software and security systems that make a difference!
What We Offer
- Passionate and supportive working culture
- Emphasis on professional and personal growth
- Flat hierarchies
- High profile team that is driven by the pursuit of excellent results
- Part of By Techdesign, a company with a strong focus on innovation and R+D, where you will be constantly learning and constantly getting to work on new projects.
- Attractive compensation for high qualified profiles
- Employees are expected to be onsite, however, flexible working arrangements may be available
Who We Are
We are a Spanish technology company, with 40 years’ experience designing, developing and manufacturing Access Control and Video-intercom systems and high-end security solutions. Leading brands and enterprises in every single market vertical use our unique systems to ensure the protection of their people and most valuable assets.
In our Madrid based R+D centre we develop software technology for all our solutions, from embedded software that runs inside readers or controllers to whole software web applications and APPs that manage high-demanding security sites.
Our development language is C++. We are looking for people that are willing to design systems architecture for Linux, Windows and Mobile platforms, including specifications, development, testing and technical documentation.
What we value the most:
- Strong C++ skills (C++11, C++14, C++17)
- More than 5 years of experience as Software Architect, designing end-to-end products
- Experience in the security field or related fields will be extra valued
- Object Oriented and Component Oriented Methodologies
- Strong knowledge of development with unitary tests.
- Expert level in TCP/IP stack (LAN and WAN environments)
- Relational databases (MariaDB, MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) and non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, etc.) and ORM’s (QxOrm, Debea, EntityFramework, nHibernate, OrmLite, etc.) and replication.
- Desing of Client / Server systems with REST and SOAP interfaceand web client-
- Test-Driven Methodologies (TDD)
- Design patterns and dependencies injection, abstraction and components reusing.
- Framework Qt 5.3 or higher and Protocol Buffers.
- High Quality Code development (memory leaks, performance, fault tolerant, etc.)
- Project management (software projects) using Agile methodologies (SCRUM / Kanban)
We love people with…
- Active ambition to become a technology leader
- Eagerness to continuously grow and self-motivated
- Analytical skills and self-organized
- Energetic and willing to work in a team-oriented company
- Top performer and proactive
- Fluent in Spanish
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
La Compañía:Nuestro cliente es una compañía multinacional que cotiza en la bolsa española y está diversificada con cuatro áreas de actividad complementarias: construcción, concesiones de infraestructuras, servicios e industrial. Desarrolla una gestión...
Departamento: Postventa Descripción de la oferta: Desde Mecalux buscamos una persona con iniciativa, siempre dispuesta a la innovación y el aprendizaje, con ganas de crecer e impulsar su carrera profesional junto a nosotros, ya que uno de nuestros...