Capgemini is looking for a Cloud Database Engineer with experience and knowledge in a broad range of databases technologies, like Oracle, ATP, ADW, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CosmosDB, etc. Not only database solutions deployed as Infrastructure as a Service, also as Platform as a Service.
• Analysis, design, deployment and modification of new database platforms for projects.
• Design and creation of migration plans from legacy database platforms to cloud.
• Design and creation of platform improvement plans.
• Taking requirements and decision on conflicts in designs and proposals.
• Guidance on possible solutions to customer demands.
• Interlocution with customers.
• 10 or more years of experience in IT projects.
• 5 or more years of experience in different databases technologies (as many as possible, Oracle, Autonomous, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
• 3 or more years of experience in database migrations to the cloud.
• Experience in cloud database environments deployed in IaaS as well as PaaS.
• Experience in High Availability and Disaster & Recovery environments.
• Experience in public cloud platforms (computing, networking, storage, security, etc.)
• Team management and direct interaction with customers.
• Database (high): Oracle, ATP, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
• Cloud Providers (high): Azure, AWS, GCP or OCI
• BigData and Analytics (medium): ADW, Synapse, Datalake, DataBricks, etc.
• Operating Systems (medium): Lunix/Unix, Windows
• CDC Tools (basic): GoldenGate, Striim, etc.
• English B2-C1
At Capgemini we are committed to diversity and inclusion. Diversity is a source of innovation and inspiration. We are committed to professionals, regardless of ethnicity, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or any other dimension of diversity.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Join us and you will enjoy benefits and conditions such as:
1. Participate in cutting-edge and innovative technological projects.
2. Benefit from a professional development plan according to your personal expectations.
3. Benefit from a social benefits plan (restaurant tickets, childcare checks and medical and life insurance).
4. An attractive training plan in various areas.
5. Become part of a responsible company committed to equal opportunities.
6. An excellent work environment and team with whom to work side by side
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Location: Barcelona (Spain) Key Responsibilities: - Partner with the business to provide consultancy, translate the business needs into master data requirements? Perform master data management: extraction, transformation, merges, validation and many...
For two projects that are going to kick off on short notice, we need an extra Embedded Software engineer that can support the extend the Embedded Software group of the Electronic Systems & IoT department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS)...