Capgemini is looking for an Infrastructure Architect / Engineer with experience in cloud environments and Containers technology.
• Technical leadership in the definition of public cloud architectures focused in containers technologies, like Dockers, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
• Design highly scalable, flexible, resilient, secure and cost-effective public cloud architectures that support our customers in both cloud native solutions and migration of environments to the cloud.
• Collaborate in the definition of public cloud architecture standards, guidelines and best practices for large-scale technology solutions through its IT expertise in open systems applications and infrastructure, network and systems management solutions, security, monitoring, IT operations and processes, DevOps and APIs.
• Monitor cloud usage and optimize configuration to reduce operating costs.
• Ensure proper governance over the cloud platform and each of the resources that make up the cloud solution.
• Identify risk or improvement that can be raised so that a continuous improvement of the Architecture Blueprints can be performed.
• Interlocution with clients.
• 10 or more years of experience in IT projects.
• 3 or more years of experience in containers (Dockers, Kubernetes and OpenShift).
• 3 or more years of experience in cloud architecture, Azure, AWS, GCP, or OCI.
• Cloud infrastructure design (computing, storage, networking, databases, integration, serverless, security, and other technologies applied to Cloud deployment).
• Architecture / operation of cloud solutions.
• Experience in different Cloud categories (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS, etc.)
• Experience in defining and improving processes in Cloud operating models.
• Experience in change management activities associated with the adoption of a public cloud model.
• Experience in initiative tracking, KPIs elaboration and reporting.
• Containers (high): Dockers, Kubernetes, OpenShift
• Cloud Providers (high): Azure, AWS, GCP or OCI
• Automation and orchestration (high): Ansible, Terraform
• Networking (medium): VPNs, firewalls, routing, DNS
• Monitoring tools (medium): Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Dynatrace
• Databases (medium): SQL and NoSQL
• DevOps (medium): Jenkins, GIT
• Others: Virtualization, Backups, Storage
• English C1 Advance
At Capgemini we are committed to diversity and inclusion. Diversity is a source of innovation and inspiration. We are committed to professionals, regardless of ethnicity, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or any other dimension of diversity.
Join us and you will enjoy benefits and conditions such as:
1. Participate in cutting-edge and innovative technological projects.
2. Benefit from a professional development plan according to your personal expectations.
3. Benefit from a social benefits plan (restaurant tickets, childcare checks and medical and life insurance).
4. An attractive training plan in various areas.
5. Become part of a responsible company committed to equal opportunities.
6. An excellent work environment and team with whom to work side by side
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Are you a technically-minded individual with a passion for IT &amp; Tech and an interest in other business functions? Do you want to work for one of the most well-known and established companies worldwide within the industry? If you have a high...
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and...