The BA is responsible for obtaining the real needs of the interested parties. In many cases, the business analyst will also work to facilitate communication between organizational units, understand the business world, and challenge team members to provide high quality software. Business analysts often play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities that IT provides and can serve as a "translator" among those groups. This role requires that you work with a commercial and customer focus, and continually improve product and market knowledge to enable us to meet customer and market requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of at least 2 years in Business Analysis IT sector.
- Experience in analyzing requirements, specifications.
- Customer orientation. Knowledge of the IT sector.
- Communication skills (verbal and written), organization and collaboration.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Identification of customer needs.
- Accurate documentation
- Context analysis
- Intermediary between client and development team.
- Experience in agile environments
- Strong communication skills in French, with the ability to drive solutions and influence decision making. English skills would be also valued.
- Adaptability to change
- Adapted to multicultural environments
- Agile mindset
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a multi-functional environment
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora