We look for developers who have the ambition to become the person to lead the design and implementation of enterprise applications in the Cloud as well as the corresponding systems to guarantee consistent, verifiable, and automatic management of applications and infrastructure between non-production and production environments.
Capgemini offers you a position where, through training, certification and on-the-job experience you can become that Cloud or Devops Architect.
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrable experience with at least one industry standard development platform (JEE/Spring, .NET, node.js, Angular, React etc)
- Good knowledge of at least one operating system: Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Windows, etc Preference is any Linux operating system (e.g., Ubuntu or Red Hat), but prior experience as an administrator, advanced user or architect in any of the well-known operating systems is also helpful.
- Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS, ssh, etc.
- Proven experience with Git and Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Travis, Gitlab, TeamCity etc)
- Proven experience with Agile
- A high-level understanding of key security concepts
- Interest in and capacity to design and document Cloud Architecture
Being part of our team will provide you:
- The opportunity to participate in innovative projects of large global customers that will let you learn everyday
- An attractive career plan and personal development in one of the highest lead company
- Training plans oriented to the current market needs, Scaled Agile Framework Enterprise (SAFe) and technological innovations
- An interesting social benefits pack (with restaurant card, health and life insurance, physiotherapist service, flexible timetable with possibility of teleworking)
- You will have an excellent work environment, with original activities of team building, Fruit Day, videogames tournaments as well as many others
- A stable contract
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
- Prospección de clientes, perfil autónomos y profesionales del transporte. - Oferta y cierre de operaciones de producto líder en el sector. - Adquirir formación de ventas y gestión de equipos comerciales. - Potenciar desarrollo profesional a largo...
SECURITAS SEGURIDAD ESPAÑA
Securitas Seguridad España precisa incorporar un/a Técnico/a de sistemas de puesta en marcha, para su delegación de Sevilla: La funciones serán: - Realizar servicios de puesta en marcha, mantenimiento y asistencia técnica para servicios de...