The role will involve:
- Identifying matches to existing product functionality and identify application gaps
- Being involved in early sprint planning and design to line up features that are in a state of readiness to be broken into user stories that provide business value
- Producing technical specification documents to support strong implementations, including wireframes, data models and diagrams
- Ensuring acceptance tests accurately articulate the business need for features, that these tests flow into the associated user stories, and that these are used to drive lean development
- Creating designs and supporting testing that is focused on achieving acceptance criteria of features/stories as part of the sprint and release cycles
- Supporting ongoing development of features and provide guidance on design and priority decisions
- Providing and enhance product documentation to support future support, extension and usage
Minimum of 6-7 years Java development experience, including experience with J2EE technologies such as: JSP, JMS, JNDI
- A strong ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications,
- Experience with application servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat,
- Experience with DB2, Oracle, or MS SQL Server databases,
- Experience with development tools like Apache, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Junit, Eclipse, SVN,
- Experience with middleware and integration technologies like SOAP (over HTTP/JMS),
- Experience in modelling complex data in a structured and flexible manner,
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment, ideally SAFe,
- Excellent communication skills in English, with ability to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-experts
Being part of our team will allow you to:
- Have the opportunity to participate in innovative projects of large global customers that will let you learn everyday
- Have an attractive career plan and personal development in one of the high lead company
- Training plans oriented to the current market needs, Scaled Agile Framework Enterprise (SAFe) and technological innovations.
- An interesting social benefits pack (with restaurant card, health and life insurance, physiotherapist service, flexible timetable with possibility of teleworking)
- You will have an excellent work environment, with original activities of team building, Fruit Day, videogames tournaments as well as many others.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
<p>Dentro de la dirección de&nbsp;<strong>Gestión de la Energía y Redes</strong>, buscamos talento en la dirección de&nbsp;<strong>Redes Gas España</strong>&nbsp;para la posición...
En colaboración con el equipo técnico, las funciones del Electronic System Engineer serán: - Reunir los requisitos y necesidades del sistema propuesto por los clientes. - Definir y supervisar el desarrollo del sistema y las especificaciones de los...