About this job
Compensation: €22k - 32k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
Company size: 501–1k people
Company type: Public
robotframework, jenkins, python, c, lte
Casa Communications Technology S.L.U., an entity of Casa Systems, Inc., is seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer (RAN) to join its esteemed engineering team based in beautiful Valencia, Spain.
The Senior Software Engineer (RAN) impacts the organization by performing design, development and debug of high performance, robust software for high performance 4G/5G/LTE and small cell and radio products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of a software engineering team, develop subsystems of 4G and 5G small cell solutions including 4G and 5G protocol stacks and/or management systems.
- Design and develop high-volume, high-performance, high-availability Radio Access Network software and applications using proven software development frameworks and technologies.
- Ensure consistent use of shared platform components and technologies within Casa Systems RAN product portfolio.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs for use across the Casa Systems RAN product portfolio.
- Contribute to best practices for software development at Casa Systems.
- Design and write unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality.
- Write concise yet comprehensive technical documentation.
- Responsible for work quality, ensuring it meets the technical standards for all Casa Systems RAN product portfolio.
- Monitor work against the product delivery schedule closely and provide progress updates and report any issues or technical difficulties to both the management team and the senior developers on a regular basis.
- Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science; or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ to 7 years of related software development experience; including RAN.
- Proficient level coding experience using C or C++ language/s.
- Linux/Unix operating system knowledge and shell scripting.
- Proficient level experience with LTE architecture and 3GPP standards.
- Proficient level experience working in an Agile Development environment.
- Basic experience with TDD and ATDD.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or Cucumber.
- Experience writing scripts using Python.
- Creative and self-motivated, ability to design and develop the complex fault tolerant systems.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment is required.
- Able to live Casa’s core values: fun work environment, innovation & risk taking; passion, dedication & perseverance; and honesty & loyalty.
- Able and willing to travel as needed.
Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Contact: [email protected] or apply online through Casa's careers page.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
PANEL Sistemas Informáticos
¿Quieres formar parte del #TeamPanel? Ampliamos nuestro equipo y nos gustaría contar contigo para formar parte de un proyecto en el que estamos trabajando integrados en cliente. Requisitos de la oferta... Experiencia de al menos 3 años en .NET, C#...
PANEL Sistemas Informáticos
¿Quieres formar parte del #TeamPanel? Ampliamos nuestro equipo y nos gustaría contar contigo para formar parte de un proyecto en el que estamos trabajando integrados en cliente. Requisitos de la oferta... Experiencia de al menos 3 años en Android...