CHANEL strives to offer an unparalleled client experience, one which continues after the boutique door closes. Accompanying the client through the life of the product they have purchased, the Local After Sales Advisors are ambassadors of CHANEL’s promise of excellence, guaranteeing the ultimate after-sales service experience in Fashion Boutiques. Local After Sales Advisors ensure the management and follow-up of the after-sales service, establishing a deep client loyalty to the House. Passionate and deeply knowledgeable about all product lines offered in the Fashion boutiques, Local After Sales Advisors are experts in assessing CHANEL Fashion products, the team facilitate administrative follow-up related to repairs and support the Boutique on After Sales issues.
Boutique Management, Marketing teams, Fashion Advisors, Cash, Stock, VM, Alteration teams, Local Repair Centre, Europe Aftersales, quality team and Fashion Other Europe Operation.
IN THIS METIER, WE ARE ENERGISED BY:
Delighting clients with a professional and efficient After Sales service within the client journey.
- Welcoming the client in accordance with the CHANEL Client Experience guidelines and the aftersales ceremony philosophy
- Listening carefully and empathetically to the client to intuit her needs
- Proposing a diagnosis to the client. Explaining the process, advising her and communicating details of the estimate if necessary
- Ensuring the client understands and validates the proposed diagnosis
- Informing the customer of repair times and maintaining communication throughout the process if the times are extended
- Turning a client's dissatisfaction into a positive experience and thus strengthening the client's loyalty to the House
- In partnership with the Fashion Advisor, returning the repaired product to the customer
- Sharing care tips with clients to aid the sales team
- Respecting Boutique procedures, after-sales procedures and the Boutique charter
- Carrying out simple repairs on the spot such as exchange of chains, clasps and screws
- Ensuring the fitting of watch straps
- Liaising with the Alteration workshop on repairs related to sewing
- Identifying repairs that are required and updating the claim
- Prepare products to transfer to Local repair centre
- Following-up quality alerts with the stock teams; managing the after sales service of defective products
- Being a contact person for the sales teams on the subjects of repairs, quality, product maintenance, use of the internal software
- Contributing to morning briefs
- Constantly looking to learn, both independently and within the team, across all formats, to develop and enhance expertise
- Collaborating and building partnerships with peers and colleagues to enhance the client experience
- Recording repairs in the internal software, following-up and updating the status throughout the repair process
- Ensuring client needs are reflected in communications with local repair centre to ensure client satisfaction
- Checking the status of ongoing repairs and proactively anticipating and taking action to avoid situations where deadlines are extended
- In collaboration with stock teams, following up on data related to defective products reported by quality alerts
- Ordering and managing the stock of spare parts
- Managing deliveries and shipments of products in compliance with internal rules
- Receiving products from local repair centre and organising aftersales back office to optimise client product recoveries
- Managing client complaints across all forms of communication
We contribute to client engagement by ensuring lasting relationships with the client over a product’s lifecycle.
We contribute to sustainability by enhancing product durability with care tips and effective repairs.
We contribute to brand performance by amplifying CHANEL’s reputation for lasting quality and performance.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Asesor/a Comercial Telefonía Venta Directa -- Promotor/a Captador/a de Clientes 30H -- Fijo + Altas Comisiones -- ESTABLENueva