In line with the FASHION vision and mission, the Fashion Advisor creates a unique and memorable experience for each client, at every moment.
Combining a business orientation and a passion for the client, the Fashion Advisor is an artist of relation who contributes to the Brand image and helps to build retail leadership in the market.
CHANEL Ambassador: the Fashion Advisor embodies the values of the Brand.
- CHANEL Insider: has a solid knowledge of the Brand, its heritage, modernity and know-how. Shares it with the clients as well as the team.
- Implements all training received, is curious to learn more to nourish a beauty culture and trend knowledge, being pro-active in self-learning.
- Respects the uniform and grooming guidelines at all times.
- Ensures that work area is clean, tidy, hygienic and professional at all times; knows and respects VM guidelines.
- Creates a tailor-made client experience, personalized solutions for each visit and each client, using the CHANEL experience ritual and building long-lasting relationship with clients.
- Embraces digital shopping trends and is keen to play an active role in delivering a seamless omni-channel experience for clients
- Co-creates stories with and for the client, sharing the brand culture and blending it with the client's personal story and the point of sale environment to come up with unique moments made just for them.
- Help the client to develop their own style, and if needed propose alterations to be made
- Handles client service complaints and requests effectively and according to guidelines, can deal with complexity and challenging situations.
- Knows and understands the business challenges and maintains discretion about all areas of the CHANEL business
- Contributes to build the business by achieving sales targets, using all levers such as products, services, data capture … to retain, recruit and grow client return rate.
- Has an appropriate knowledge of operations to ensure the smooth running of business, and reports to the Boutique Manager.
- Monitor requests for after sales service.
- Has a positive attitude, communicates with the team and the manager on a regular basis and has the sense of ethics and integrity.
- Treats others with respect, acknowledges cultural differences, and is willing to learn from those differences
- Shares best practices with the team, is pro-active and contributes to nourish the collective knowledge and skills.
- Ensures the proper operation of the sales space at all times, as directed by Visual Merchandising.
- Participates in product stock replenishment and physical inventory of stocks.
- Eagerness and willingness to take care of the client ; retail experience is a plus.
- Selling skills and performance-driven for RTW
- Styling knowledge and ability to create RTW total look
- Language skills (English mandatory)
- Interpersonal skills, ability to establish emotional connection and build a relationship
- Empathy and listening skills
- Generosity and "art of caring"
- Curiosity, openness and eagerness to learn
- Problem solving and ability to deal with complexity and change
- Self-awareness, self-confidence
- Enthusiasm, energy and motivation
- Storytelling and ability to engage and inspire
- Team spirit, ethics and integrity
- Positive body language
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora