As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with.
The Professional Services Project Coordinator supports the Professional Services Organization with resources and information to implement upcoming projects. Their main duties include maintaining budgets and work schedules, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings and ensuring all deadlines for certain projects are met.
Professional Services Project Coordinator
A Project Coordinator should be able to fulfill various duties and responsibilities. They should be able to work closely with project managers, delivery managers, and area managers to create comprehensive action plans concerning resources, budgets and timeframes for projects. Project coordinators perform various coordinating duties such as scheduling and risk management.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Lead project resourcing and scheduling
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
- Manage project goals, project schedules and new information
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related processes by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures
Desired Background & Experience
Spanish, Italian, and English (all three)
- Experience working in a matrix managed organization
- Proven experience working in a similar service delivery role in the ICT industry
- Familiar with IT and networking terminology and technology
- Effective Communicator, both verbal and written
- Flexible and adaptable to working with new concepts and methods of working
- Able to resolve problems and deliver under pressure
- Motivated to deliver a high-levels of customer satisfaction
Please send your CV in English.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Computing / IT
Mejorada del Campo, ES