About this job
Compensation: €40k - 60k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Chessable aims to make learning chess content as easy and efficient as possible. We digest the science so that our users don't have to, and allow for an optimal learning experience.
Chessable is part of the Play Magnus AS group, the company was founded by World Chess Champion Magnus Carlsen and is revolutionising how people learn, watch and play chess.
Are you searching for your dream job? Do you have a passion for chess and lifelong learning?
We are seeking experienced React Native developers ready to help us take our platform to the next level, empowering our users to study chess more efficiently and effectively than ever before. We are a fast growing company with a friendly culture that rewards initiative and aims to help progress the career of every team member. Come join us!
This position is fully remote.
- Develop and expand our recently released React Native Mobile App.
- Implement new designs as provided by the product designer.
- Maintain existing functionality
- Improve the architecture and test coverage of the app
- 🕐 Flexible working hours
- 🚢 40 days of holiday (including all statutory and other public holidays in your place of residence)
- 🎁 Birthday off
- 🏠 Work from home or office
Skills & requirements
- 1+ years experience developing published mobile apps with React Native
- 3+ years software development experience (ideally with React & PHP)
- Experience writing clean and testable code.
- Self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- English proficiency essential.
- Ability to play Chess (no requirement to be a strong player).
- Degree in Computing or related field.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
En Serem estamos trabajando para incorporar al equipo a un Project Leader and Programmer / IBM- BPM . Se requiere incorporar un Leader en la herramienta IBM-BPM (IBM Business Process Manager) para liderar nuevos proyectos y un programador en la...
Castelló de la Plana, ES
Dos Camarero con experiencia para jornada completa y 1/2 jornada, en el Restaurante Gastronomico. Que quiera integrarse en el equipo para mínimo un año