If eager to apply yours skills and develop your knowledge within one of the largest commercial insurers in the world with excellent employee benefits, then we would love to hear from you!
The Business Analyst helps drive Operational Excellence capability for the Business Unit and partners with business leads to identify and execute improvement initiatives. This role will deliver significant improvement in employee and customer experience, process productivity, cost-to-serve, control/risk and ensure initiatives deliver intended results. She/he will have a keen interest in emerging technologies, able to run end to end customer journey mapping and identify key opportunities and gaps in core business processes. He/She will ensure application of appropriate customer quality improvement methodologies in the context of technology, tools, capabilities and techniques to drive improvements. He/she will be an advocate for new and emerging operational improvements by partnering with business stakeholders at all seniority levels.
- Support Customer Experience and Continuous Improvement programs to align the organization on critical performance indicators.
- Strategic use of data; data driven decisions through the interpretation of data and an evidenced based approach to decision making. Perform fact-driven analysis, developing points of view and actionable recommendations that influence the use of key claims systems;
- Utilise analytical systems to identify opportunities for improvement within the digital customer journeys and automated adjudication processes, work with business owners to design, test and deploy appropriate enhancements.
- Work with regional leads to embed the centrally developed processes and skills within globally distributed teams.
- Identify opportunities and services including understanding motivators for adoption of solutions and unlock challenges that the claims team face.
- Provide business analysis support to projects and initiatives across the COG Claims function as required, including providing guidance and advice to local and regional project teams regarding solution and process design.
- Support delivery of process design and optimization. Conduct data collection and quantitative analysis, BPO/BPR/BPA opportunity identification, quantification and prioritization, and develop recommendations.
- Demonstrate an adept understanding of end to end business flows and the ability to translate those flows into solutions.
- Apply problem solving techniques to problems / opportunities identified within a defined project scope for the product owner.
- Understand the customer experience by adopting an outside in focus and using customer journey maps to create solutions that customers and Chubb employees want to use.
- Establish volume counts from systems and undertake time studies to determine headcount on the processes.
- Formulate business requirements to automate to-be processes, achieved through the construction of user stories from features identified within epics.
- Liaise closely with the respective IT team & business product owners to ensure clear communication of design and requirements ensuring these meet the business needs.
- Provide input to test scenarios and support testing of solutions (unit testing and integrated testing).
- Ensure consistency and traceability between requirements, functional specifications and testing.
- Validate and support testing and training, including review of training documentation.
- Gain a thorough understanding of relevant dashboards and MI provisions to ensure that the solutions identified meet the MI needs of the collective regions.
Required skills & experience
- Experience in financial services industries; insurance experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis.
- Emphasis on user-centered product design and data-driven decisions in product development
- Strong understanding of user experience techniques and methodologies and its application to address technical & business opportunities
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Project Management skills
- Solid coaching and mentoring competency
- Ability to simply and clearly convey and communicate complex concepts
- Learning agility
- Understands concept of process and requirements for IT
- Understands and applies problem solving techniques
- Understands technology as a process enabler
- Understands role and its focus on setting and complying in standards and governance
- Understands agile as a delivery method and ways of working
- Intellectually curious; able to quickly grasp new and proactively seeks learning, continuously informing and expanding knowledge and expertise
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion. At Chubb, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo en Madrid
Consultor Financiero20 Mar
OVB Allfinanz España S.A.
Farmacias Trébol SL
Technical Business Analyst17 Mar
Touch in Touch
Projects & Business Analyst16 Mar
Daganzo de Arriba, ES
Business Analyst (Banca)15 Mar
Securitas Direct by Verisure
Pozuelo de Alarcón, ES