English-speaking Operations Manager in Barcelona
Are you a strategy professional who likes to close deals with key providers? Have you experienced driving the purchasing process with cost-effectivity? We are looking for professionals with experience in supply chain management and production planning.
English-speaking Daily Operations Manager in Barcelona
We have an exciting project: Manufacturing disruptive hardware technology for airlines, and we want you inside! Join us to lead daily operations to produce and deliver our service on time and in the most efficient way.
About the Company:
Equilux Aero is a technology company based in Barcelona, Spain with a branch in Andorra.
The Company focuses on digital aircraft cabin solutions and is set up in order to provide hardware technology and software solutions for several airline operations such as onboard catering, entertainment, operational communications and so on.
Equilux is aiming to have a disruptive model in the market and offering efficient low-cost solutions to airlines.
- Innovation: Seek, imagine, create, delight
- Proactivity: Think big and act fast
- Perseverance: Never give up
- Teamwork: Do great things together, we are better together - - Enjoyment: Love what you do and keep the passion for learning
- You are proficient in one of the European languages and are fluent in English.
- You have high exposure to production planning and supply chain.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field.
- Knowledge in the Procurement and Logistics sector to drive the whole process (international shipping, customs processes).
- You have experience in the purchasing process (orders, invoicing and payments).
-You are a project or product manager
- You have a degree in Business Administration, economics, industrial engineering or supply chain(studies related to the sector preferred).
- You are an organized and proactive person, able to adapt to different working styles and environments
- You are a team player with problem-solving skills with a strong resilience capability.
- You can work under pressure with a tight deadline and love new challenges.
- You like to learn new skills and constantly improve, keeping updated with the latest technology trends.
- Based on the demand and orders, lead the production planning of the hardware.
- Manage and lead procurement processes according to the parameters defined.
- Manage relationships with suppliers, negotiating conditions such as price and lead time to ensure that all projects align with the budget and timelines.
- In coordination with procurement and accounting teams, manage POs, invoices and payments.
- Manage logistics of components and final product, including relations with worldwide carriers.
- Ensure a smooth import and export, managing customs process in coordination with local partners.
What is in it for you?
- Immediate start
- Permanent and full-time contract
- Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Located in a modern office in Barcelona or remote working options
- Learning programs
- Flexible Retribution Plan (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
- Hybrid work (2 days at office + 3 days at home)
- Smart work (Agile, lean management methodology)
This fantastic opportunity allows you to develop your career further and be part of a big technology project. If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join a great team, apply to this offer!
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora