Technical Support Advisor with Danish based in Málaga
If you have a passion for technology and you are looking for a new challenge, this is your chance to play for an international brand in a multicultural atmosphere. We offer you an exciting position with continuous training, a great work environment and career opportunities in sunny Malaga.
Danish-speaking Technical Support Advisor in Málaga
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will be in charge of handling technical customer contacts via different communication channels. Your mission will be to give information in a practical manner within the set parameters. The Tech Advisor also answers questions concerning specific procedures and services.
Join an international team of open-minded and proactive people who are customer orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the opportunity to forge a career abroad, working in Danish for a growing company based in Málaga.
This is your new job in Málaga if
- You have native level of Danish and you are fluent in English
- You have strong technical affinity (experience in technical fields is a plus :)
- You have deep knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (including wireless audio, smart displays, etc.)
- You are fluent in MS Office
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are sociable and hold good telephone etiquette
- You are open to learn and apply new technologies
- You have the ability to improvise and adapt to any situation
- You are currently living in Málaga or you are happy to relocate to Spain in less than one month
*** If you have experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) roles, you are the one!
Your day to day at work
- Handle technical customer contacts for a variety of products, mainly inbound via different communication canals
- Provide information in a clear and friendly way
- Solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking concise questions
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems
- Gather and document all relevant information about every customer contact into the system - Ensure top customer service
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics related to the position
Keywords to success at this Technical Advisor role
- Problem solver
- Technical skills
- Long-term and full-time contract (39 hours/week, Monday to Friday, 9 -18)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Opportunity to join an international company
- Multicultural environment
Don’t miss this job opportunity of working in Málaga in your native language, at the heart of an IT project. If you’re interested, send your CV and we will do the rest.
Últimas ofertas de Business
Agencia de Marketing Digital
Disponibilidad total para trasladarme a la ciudad en la que se encuentre el puesto de trabajo. Jornada Completa. (No becas universitarias) Puesto Junior. Preferencia, departamento de marketing (digital).
Descripción del empleo En Lactalis estamos buscando a una persona para que se incorpore a nuestro equipo del sur de Europa para apoyar a los equipos de marketing locales y ser socio comercial en todos sus proyectos de marca (España, Portugal e Italia...