Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Your role is key to the overall company's growth, and will include being on the front line of the sales process, generating sales opportunities for HoS, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects.
- Prospecting and building a sales pipeline by engaging with potential leads.
- Converting inbound leads into qualified prospects.
- Identifying key decision makers and influencers.
- Develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Managing data of prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Proactively sharing ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of the firm.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Ability to negotiate, present and communicate.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Business level English and Spanish - other languages are highly desirable (French, Dutch, German, Russian, Polish)
- You are hungry for success and want to grow within this fast growing business.
- You have a positive outlook and are resilient.
- Independent worker and entrepreneurial approach to your workload.
Últimas ofertas de Human Resources
THE LUXURY COLLECTION
Posting Date Jun 16, 2021 Job Number 21061514 Job Category Administrative Location Hotel Marqués de Riscal a Luxury Collection Hotel Elciego, Calle Torrea 1, Elciego, Alava, Spain VIEW ON MAP Brand The Luxury Collection Schedule Full-Time Relocation?...
¿Te apasiona el mundo de los recursos humanos? ¿Tienes ambición por desarrollarte en este campo? ¡Esta es tu oportunidad! Te responsabilizarás de: Reclutamiento y selección de candidatos/as Control de fichajes. Gestión de la contratación Gestión de...