- Automate processes for the generation of builds and releases as well as for the execution of interface tests, regression tests and software delivery (continuous delivery, continuous integration, build pipeline, code management, etc.).
- Development, implementation and maintenance of software applications, components, modules or interfaces to databases and other applications.
- Coordinate all activities that serve to monitor the availability, recoverability (continuity), performance and resource consumption of applications.
- Create and update of documentation as needed (models, interface descriptions, test procedures, user manual, specifications, etc.).
- Collaborate with IT and Computer System Validation professionals to ensure a validated state of tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience working on the same position.
- Strong experience working with Cloud technologies like AWS. GCP or AZURE will be also well valuated.
- Strong experience building pipelines of CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Experience with Service Mesh or Spinachers will be also well valuated.
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with Linux.
- Experience programming with Python or Java.
- Fluent english.
- Remote work.
- Budget for training.
- Pension plan.
- Health insurance.
Work as a DevOps engineer for an international company focused on the development of a disruptive SaaS will be on charge of all the Cloud and CI/CD needs, being part of a smart team.
CAF (Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles)