EMEA CFO (Must be in Madrid, Spain)
Bilingual Required: Spanish & English Minimum
We are a multinational company that provides Consulting, BPO, and Contact Center services, with a presence in more than 13 countries.
In this role you would be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of a company and making decisions based on the company’s financial stability. Their duties include monitoring cash flow, meeting with the CEO to discuss the best practices for company finances and coming up with strategic plans to improve their company’s overall financial health.
Responsible for reviewing quarterly financial reports, identify investment opportunities and implement budgeting initiatives company wide.
- Executing the company’s financial strategy
- Developing plans for growth to increase company profit while also reducing expenditure
- Identifying investment opportunities and managing mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to develop financial plans
- Managing accounting procedures
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Full P&L ownership of a large business
- Demonstrable experience in driving financial strategy in a large complex business
- Board level partnering to drive the commercials
- Ownership and delivery of the financial timetable and annual and strategic planning
- Demonstrable experience of delivering transformation in a large complex business
- Partnering with multiple senior stakeholders
- Delivering via the team a robust budgeting & forecasting process including analysis and commentary
- Establishing and delivering on relevant KPI's
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives.
- Working closely with industry bodies, auditors, and other external parties
- Identification and development of areas for improvement in the use of resources across finance & commercial management.
Award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We are an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora