At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the worlds marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Sales Admin Team
The purpose of our team to ensure that all submitted contracts are in line with internal control rules and advertising guidelines of Criteo.
We are responsible for creation & control of the financial accounts for new advertising campaigns, which is necessary for triggering the invoicing.
We take the lead in resolving arising payment litigations in co-ordination with Sales and Cash Collections teams. We are the point of contact for processing the changes in the CRM (Customer relationship management) tool and keeping up to date clients billing information & contacts.
As a Sales Administration assistant, you will in charge of supporting the Sales Admin team in various tasks:
- Validation of new contracts
- Daily treatment of the updates related to client accounts (payment terms; contacts; addresses and etc.), and follow up on automated processes to identify improvement areas with our Process Owner
- Verification and validation of master data change requests from Sales team and from clients.
- Supporting Sales team in their admin requests and understanding of Criteo compliance rules in terms of contracting.
- Litigation resolution with investigation of unpaid invoices causes, verification of contracts, and coordination with sales for contract corrections prior to credit & rebill of litigation invoices.
- Ensuring all monthly revenue is billed by doing the needed set ups and following open cases.
- Other ad-hoc projects / tasks: you might be involved in diverse support missions related to the opening on new Criteo entities, and in Sales Admin development projects, process & automation improvements.
Good level of English (other language a plus)
Logical, able to organize workload, prioritize and manage time effectively
A self-starter, capable of taking the initiative, understanding quickly, and also being change orientated in order to propose and participate to process developments
Good knowledge of Excel (formulas and vlookups) and WORD, ability to work with multiple IT tools
High attention to detail
A team player
Resilient and tenacious with a proactive, positive approach
Salesforce experience and JIRA knowledge a plus
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Últimas ofertas de Comercial y Ventas
Áreas de conocimiento - Gestión de cuentas asignadas y desarrollo de negocio de las soluciones de la compañía, enfocadas a Data Centers, Comunicaciones, Infraestructuras y Seguridad. - Prospección de nuevas cuentas y oportunidades de negocio - Enlace...
Si te apasiona poder formar parte de una gran multinacional, y ayudar en el éxito y crecimiento de la misma, poder dar un servicio de calidad y personalizado, a la vez que gestionas todo el ciclo del pedido, ¡ESTA ES TU OPORTUNIDAD! Si eres una...