About The Role
CrowdStrike acquired Humio, a Gartner Cool Vendor, and a platform changing the way people think about advanced log management and streaming observability to empower DevOps, ITOps, Security and more.
We’ve built a curious, driven, passionate teams of people that together define how we’ll achieve our vision. Now we are ready for you, an inspired and attentive Documentation Maintainer. You are enthusiastic about learning technologies and sharing information in a user-friendly way. You’ve worked with developers to clarify information and make improvements. You are a team-player who has extensive experience working with a geographically distributed team.
You will be responsible for:
- actively reviewing, editing, and enhancing Humio’s documentation;
- collaboration across Humio's customer experience, sales, engineering, and marketing teams to generate and refine documentation content;
- monitoring GitHub for code changes that require documentation updates;
- using DocBook XML and XML extensions to write and document functionality
- monitoring developer and documentation channels in Slack and the Humio community pages for suggested documentation improvements;
- interfacing with engineers to better understand and document Humio and surrounding tools;
- attending other Engineering and Product team meetings as needed.
Who we’re looking for
- a demonstrated track record of creating, proofreading, and editing technical product documentation;
- experience working with content management systems (CMS) and version-control systems such as GitHub or BitBucket;
- experience reading and writing basic code or database queries;
- experience in one (or a few) of the following areas: Technical Documentation, Customer Success, Customer Support Project Management, Sales Engineering, Consulting, and/or equivalent;
- familiarity with current concepts and technologies in at least one of these areas: DevOps, IT operations, Security, and Cloud;
- the demonstrated ability to work well remotely within a geographically-distributed team.
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora