At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Build common services and components encapsulating data science capabilities for other products and teams to leverage
- Enable new capabilities for our core products by integrating and preprocessing data from tens of sources and preparing it for incorporation into data science models
- Ensure that our data science-driven features continue to scale well as Datadog adds more customers and ingests more data per customer
- Leverage modern tools and frameworks to improve the performance and cost-efficiency of data science services
- Join an amazing team of data scientists and software engineers building a product that our customers love to use
- Work all over the stack, moving fluidly between programming languages and technologies
- You have experience working in Python, Java, Scala or Go
- You have experience working with microservices and/or distributed systems
- You value simplicity and getting the right things done
- (Senior Level) You have built high-volume data pipelines
- (Senior Level) You have expertise in Python, Go or Scala and are familiar with Spark or Flink
Benefits and Growth:
- Competitive global benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Opportunity to collaborate closely with colleagues across the Datadog offices in New York City and Paris
- Opportunity to attend and present at conferences and meetups
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora