As enterprises worldwide become more and more invested in the cloud, Dataiku looks to expand its services and offerings to adapt to rapidly shifting customer needs. We are looking for a talented software engineer to work on the core multi-cloud engines of Dataiku DSS and our new SaaS offering.
Dataiku DSS brings together big data and AI technologies into a unique and easy-to-use platform. It allows data scientists to process data with SQL databases, Spark, and Kubernetes with either user-friendly interfaces or code. The platform is technology agnostic and can adapt to any ecosystem.
What We Do
The mission of the Cloud & Platform teams is to turn Dataiku DSS into a powerful and scalable platform that can run either as a SaaS offering or be deployed by our customers to their AWS, Azure, or GCP infrastructure. This includes reading from and writing data to Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, Synapse, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc., and processing data using the latest processing engines and clusters (Spark, Kubernetes, SQL databases, etc.).
What You Will Be Doing
You will work on the core components of Dataiku DSS.
Here Are Some Examples Of What You Might Do
- Improve scalability and latency of Dataiku DSS processing engines
- Support new cloud services & databases capabilities
- Enforce security best practices
- Ease installation & deployment of Dataiku DSS on customers; cloud subscriptions
- Deploy machine learning models at scale
You Are The Ideal Recruit If
- You have experience in software development and are interested in data processing.
- You are customer-oriented — you want to understand how the product is used and solve actual customer problems.
- You know it's always sunny when you fly above the clouds.
- You are curious about working “under the hood” and want to learn how things are built.
- You have firsthand experience (either professional or personal) building a real product.
- You are humble and kind.
- You don't hesitate to ask questions when you don't know, and you treat your colleagues with respect, kindness, and honesty.
- Initial call with the talent acquisition manager
- On-site meeting (or video call) with a software developer or a team lead
- Home test to show your skills
- Final interviews with an engineering manager and a VP of engineering
- An informal interview with a Dataiker to understand our culture
- You want to be able to define your own version of work-life balance - flexible is our go-to word, it applies equally to remote work, vacations and parental benefits
- You need autonomy to thrive - we trust our people, give them space to do their best and stay away from artificial deadlines
- You enjoy spending time with your colleagues and learning from your peers - meet for Friday universities, annual offsites, virtual trivia nights and more
- You like feeling cared about - watch out for the magical Christmas box delivered at home and an unforgettable onboarding week
- You care about giving back - it’s what our Ikig.AI program is all about: Dataikers are encouraged to work pro bono for one or several nonprofits of their choosing
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: [email protected]
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora