As the world’s leading multidisciplinary service provider, Deluxe underpins the media and entertainment industry, servicing content creators and distributors including Netflix, WarnerMedia, The Walt Disney Company, Amazon, Apple, Viacom, NBCU, Google, AT&T and many others, by providing Global Content Distribution, Localization, Accessibility and Mastering while leading end-to-end innovation with unparalleled scale and agility across the Streaming, Theatrical, Broadcast and Mobile landscapes. With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 4000 of the most talented and experienced industry individuals worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Location: Madrid, Spain
Position Summary And Responsibilities
The Creative Supervisor acts as a gatekeeper on the client’s behalf through the creative review process prior to a project’s release, acting as the client's first and only creative line of defense. The Creative Dubbing Supervisor oversees content that is released as both dubbed and subtitled versions and ensures:
- Script translation/adaptations and subtitle translations are of the highest quality, and appropriately nuanced for the relevant language.
- Ensure the consistency in between translations subtitles and dubbing scripts. This may require to follow KNPs (Key New and Phrases.
- Voice actors are appropriate matches.
- Lip-sync accuracy and overall quality of the final mix.
- Experienced in the dubbing industry and its workflows.
- Clear understanding of the technical requirements and differences between dubbing and subtitling localization.
- Deep understanding of culture from the region of the source language.
- Familiarity with and an excellent comprehension of a wide variety of dialects and accents for the source language.
- Deep understanding of the current target language market and culture.
- Editing/mix terminology (is a plus).
- Creative background (helpful, not required) - i.e. music, writing, performing arts.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, colour, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Computing / IT en Madrid
MIA Advanced Systems
Service Manager & PMONueva
Sevilla la Nueva, ES
INVERSIA TECHNOLOGIES SL
El Pimiento Verde