- Up to 80 000 USD annually
- B2B, long-term cooperation
- 100% REMOTELY
- Full time
- Direct employment by the client
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We´re looking for a Backend Engineer/Data Engineer for a company that creates an app, in which customers will be able to discover and handle any information type that they are interested in. At large, the app handles over four hundred different catalogs such as movies, sports, concerts and so much more. To sum up, these catalogs have 100s of millions of toppings.
- Developing RESTful/GraphQL APIs in Node.js
- Developing knowledge graphs
- Implementing microservices and streaming ETL
- Developing new features and improving existing ones
- Taking the initiative and design & propose your own solutions, participating in code reviews
- Cooperating with project managers, developers, testers, and customers to increase application quality
- Developing projects in an Agile environment
- + 5 years of commercial experience in programming
- Expertise in NestJS
- API Design and Development skills (REST, GraphQL)
- Experience building catalogs of data with Graph databases technology (AWS Neptune or similar) and connecting them with external knowledge graphs (OWL2, RDF)
- Expertise with ETL patterns and solution
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB)
- Experience with unit tests and testing tools (Mocha, Jest)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, ECS, Lambda, ApiGateway, AWS Sam)
- Experience working with microservices architecture and using DevOps tools such as Terraform and Docker
Nice to have
- Programming Skills – knowledge of statistical programming languages like R, Python, and database query languages (e.g. SQL, openCypher, Gremlin)
- Experience working with analyzing large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions; data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources
- Using machine learning tools to select features, create and optimize classifiers
- Carrying out preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include all relevant information for developing analytic systems
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Feel the autonomous work culture
- Work within flexible hours - no tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- As many vacations as you need!
- Help build something that truly matters
- Have the freedom to contribute in meaningful ways, with very low bureaucracy
- Take ownership of your career path and growth
Referral bonus: 1000 USD if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora