As a global leader in beverage alcohol, at Diageo, we’re proud of our collection of timeless brands including Baileys, Guinness, Gordon’s and Smirnoff. We boast a rich history of character and outstanding products. And, to maintain and grow our unique position, we need a team of passionate people who can revolutionise the way we understand our markets and secure our success for the future.
About The Role
Responsible to develop and implement the market strategy for the channel of Distribution (wholesale & C&C) in the Nielsen regions of Area 2 (Levante) and Area 7 (Canaries), through strategic leadership and management of a team of Distribution Managers and Distribution Executives.
You'll drive the implementation and achievement of market share, total sales and profitability in a sustainable manner through the growth (distribution and rotation) of our brands in wholesale and C&C customers thanks to the brilliant execution of activation plans.
In This Role, You'll
- Land Distribution strategies and business plans at a regional level to achieve business objectives (VOL / GSV / NSV / TI / GP / GM% / A&P / CAPP / Cash)
- Ensure the implementation of the regional strategy through communication, action and close monitoring of the results of each Distribution Manager
- Executive to drive sustainable growth both in absolute and market share terms
- Positively influence the key stakeholders in the organization to achieve the success for Diageo in the Distribution channel
- Develop and motivate your team to ensure high results and continued development of each individual member, ensuring minimum percentages of visits, coaching and accompaniments are achieved
- Act, together with your ‘Sell Out’ peer (Regional On Trade Manager Area 2 & 7) as a Diageo representative in your area (with internal and external clients), being responsible for the full commercial accountability of the area, driving the business strategy and long-term results
- Work in partnership with all support functions (Revenue & Category Growth, Finance, Marketing, Legal, HR, CR & Supply) to ensure business is executed in the right way, aligned with our operating model and values
- Travel between the two regions will be required (circa 25% of time per month)
You have commercial experience at a management level within the wider Sales Organisation, specifically On Trade Distribution & Wholesale. You have a deep understanding of and passion for consumers, shoppers and categories.
You're highly commercially aware, creative and astute with strong financial and analytical skills. You're a great relationship builder, able to successfully impact and collaborate with partners at all levels, resulting in strong and positive outcomes.
You're fluent in Spanish with a high level of English.
Working with Us!
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Join us and you can also expect a highly competitive and flexible rewards and benefits package including:
- Contemporary work life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- An attractive package of benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora