Your main responsibility is to be actively involved in every part of the search process to find the best teachers for Domestika.
In this role, you will coordinate with other company departments and help curators in each category search for talent. Your main activity is to look for creative professionals and to participate in the Domestika community worldwide.
Domestika is one of the fastest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small yet dynamic showcase for creative professionals designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, sprouting from this seed, Domestika broadened its scope by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Junior Creatives Researcher do at Domestika?
• Searching possible teachers in each category and designated territory.
• Gathering proposals and expanding the study plan with relevant information from the sector.
• Preparing qualitative reports and discussing the options internally in order to choose the best fit for each course.
What you should know:
• How to select and discover talent.
• Work with teams from different countries in the teacher selection process.
• Create, maintain, and update the teacher network.
• At least 3 years of experience in similar creative talent acquisition roles.
• Indispensable knowledge of creative industry professionals around the world.
• Ability to identify talent and criteria to propose to different departments within Domestika.
• Passion for the world of creativity.
• Ability to find the best events, associations, and schools in the sector worldwide.
• Advanced level of Spanish and English.
• Ability to communicate and work in a collaborative environment.
• You enjoy working as a team.
• You are proactive, suggest ideas, present new formats, and can adapt to new platforms.
• You are flexible and work well in changing and demanding work environments.
• You have a positive attitude.
• You communicate clearly and passionately and convey that to your coworkers.
• You know how to be sensitive and use common sense.
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your professional career.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Mazars es una firma internacional, integrada e independiente, especializada en servicios de auditoría, consultoría y asesoramiento legal y fiscal. Con presencia en más de 90 países, la firma cuenta con los conocimientos de más profesionales que...
Buenos días ! quería preguntar sobre cuánto tienen el m2 de obra nueva ! Tengo un solar de unos 50y poco m2 en el cual quiero fabricar, sótano, garage, primera, segunda planta y azotea! Quería saber estimación orientativa, y aparte quiero saber cuánto...