We are looking for a highly experienced and talented Graphic Designer to create high-quality campaigns that promote the online courses.
You will work within Creative Services, an inspiring and international team of designers, motion designers, copywriters, video editors, etc., to achieve excellence and high-quality designs from concept to execution. Your main responsibility will be to answer the briefings, designing digital communication pieces for all our campaigns that will live throughout our communication channels (Paid, CRM, Social Media, Affiliates, etc.) to promote and increase the performance of all online courses.
Your work will go from creating mood boards with references for each campaign, to execute all the different assets for the communication channels. It will require working hand in hand with the copywriters and video editors to translate the briefings into amazing estatic and video projects.
To summarize, you will be an art-essential part of our production team, envisioning and creating wonderful pieces that will promote the online courses.
Somestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 8 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What a does Graphic Designer do at Domestika?
• Creating the art for promotional campaigns and courses launch.
• Presenting moodboards for each campaign with references to communicate your ideas.
• Working hand in hand with copywriters and video editors to push forward projects, from idea to execution, and to properly answer briefings.
• Bringing new ideas to innovate and improve performance.
• Detecting art and design trends and knowing how to transfer them to the daily work.
• Understanding the brand value, tone, and language to translate them into graphics.
• Be passionate about everything creative.
• You have an advanced level of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• You have knowledge of photo retouching: color correction, trimming, recomposition, and other tools that will lead your work to excellence.
• You have a basic understanding of Adobe After Effects.
• You have knowledge of graphic composition and know-how to apply them.
• You have solid artistic and aesthetic criteria.
• You are passionate about the entire ecosystem of social networks.
• You are quick and effective in detecting trends, selecting topics and creating content that is consistent with the values of the company.
• You are able to create new formats, design and communicate them effectively.
• You have an innate ability to understand brand values and translate them graphically.
• You’re a team player.
• You’re proactive, suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
• You‘re flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments.
• You’re positive.
• Be an advocate for creativity.
• You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
• Sensitivity and common sense.
• Fluent in English.
• 5 or more years of experience in digital creative agencies as a Graphic Designer or Art Director, managing multiple projects for the digital field (social media and advertising).
• Ability to detect artistic and design trends on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest and know how to transfer them to your daily work.
• Advanced level of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Strong knowledge of composition, typography, and color.
It is a plus:
• Knowledge of Portuguese, Italian, French, or German.
• Knowledge of Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects.
• Experience in different markets, specifically in the US and UK.
• Advanced knowledge of different styles of illustration.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues and grow professionally.
• Domestika Staf Account to have access to all of our courses for free.
• Possibility to work remotely.
• Private health insurance.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora