Your main responsibility will be to attract new affiliates and manage their accounts to drive Domestika's growth in this market, working hand in hand with the rest of the Marketing team.
Domestika is one of the creative communities with the highest growth and projection in the creative industry. It was born as a small but vibrant community of creative professionals eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
A few years ago, based on its founding idea, Domestika broadened its vision by designing and producing online courses for people who want to learn and grow professionally together with the best teachers. From this idea, a community of more than four million people emerged who share the same passion for learning and creative curiosity.
What does an Affiliate Manager do at Domestika?
• Identify and acquire new potential affiliates from different channels (social media, blogs, editorials, etc).
• Develop strategies to drive key metrics such as attracting new users or sales.
• Coordinate with the rest of the Marketing and Design channels to obtain the necessary campaign assets.
• Manage and establish a relationship of trust with affiliates.
• Periodically review affiliates' publications, making sure that campaign promotions are timely, accurate, and respect the Domestika brand guidelines.
• Analyze the competitive market to extract new recommendations or opportunities.
• Experience working in a similar affiliate position.
• Advanced level of English, both written and spoken.
• Interpersonal and communication skills to build internal and external professional relationships.
• Ability to work both independently and with teams located in other countries.
• Knowledge of payment models: CPL, CPA, CPC, CPI, and the ability to analyze those figures.
• Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks at once.
What do we offer you in exchange?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Centro de Bienestar
Mahuella Tauladella Rafalell Y Vistabella, ES
¿te gustan las redes sociales? se ofrece actividad independiente desde casa o donde tu quieras, con horarios flexibles. posibilidad de ingresos que tu decidas. formación a cargo de la empresa. empresa internacional en pleno desarrollo y crecimiento...
Digital analyst / traffic manager Referencia: #21082016 Localización: Barcelona Nuestro cliente es una agencia digital y de comunicación. En dependencia directa del CEO, buscamos un Digital Analyst/Traffic Manager, con conocimientos amplios de...