Your main responsibility will be to write, review, and layout the texts that support Domestika courses and collaborate on each project in a transversal way. As an essential part of your work, you will review the texts provided by the teachers for style, grammar, and spelling. A native or bilingual level of Italian and French and an advanced level of English will be required for translations of additional resources generated by the teachers of each course.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Layout Editor do at Domestika?
• Supervise the style, grammar, and spelling of the texts of each of the Domestika courses.
• Have the ability to adapt texts to specific styles and tones.
• Translate additional resources for Domestika courses when necessary.
• Layout the courses through Domestika Admin.
• Stay organized, be meticulous, and follow up with work processes in detail.
What do you need to know?
• Minimum 2 years of experience in content writing.
• Native or bilingual written level of Italian and French.
• Advanced English level.
• Previous experience laying out content.
• Experience working with e-learning platforms.
• Fluid translations.
• Good eye for detail.
• Be up to date with Italian and French-language regulations.
• Interest in online teaching and Domestika courses.
• Versatility to manage several responsibilities at the same time.
• Management of basic organizational web tools: Google Drive, email, video conferencing programs, calendars.
• Mastery of office tools and basic handling of Adobe Photoshop.
• Responsible, decisive, autonomous, and used to working on a team.
• Valuable knowledge of editorial design.
What do we offer in exchange?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Castelló de la Plana, ES
<strong>Welcome to Ferro's External Career Site<br><br></strong>Pursuing novel ways to solve challenges is what drives the people of Ferro. It’s what makes us a leading functional coatings and color solutions provider with...
Si eres un/a experto/a en manejo de plegadora o si tienes experiencia como plegador/a y quieres seguir desarrollándote ¡ESTA ES LA OFERTA QUE BUSCAS! Podrás trabajar en una empresa de Jundiz como plegador/a siendo responsable de la plegadora manual...