As a Teacher's Account Manager, your main responsibility will be to manage the relationship between the teachers and Domestika throughout their experience on the platform. You will be part of the programming team, made up of professional curators specialized in the creative area.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a Teacher's Account Manager do at Domestika?
• You are the main interlocutor in the relationship with the professors who are part of Domestika, leading professionals in the creative industry.
• You coordinate with the marketing and communications teams to keep up to date with news about each of the teachers.
• You maintain close communication with teachers to guide them in launching their course and provide them with the tools they need to promote it.
• You follow up with the teachers to inform them about the news that occurs at Domestika and to make sure that they are an active part of the community.
• You detect possibilities for synergies between teachers and Domestika.
• You connect the rest of the internal teams with the teachers' news and are capable of generating collaborations in new content formats, events, and collaborations in general.
• You are a fundamental piece to build and maintain close, lasting, and trusting relationships between teachers and Domestika.
• Experience and passion for Customer Care (Teacher care).
• At least 5 years managing accounts, clients, or people in advertising agencies, in the cultural sector, or similar.
• Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is highly valued.
• Demonstrable skills and experience in negotiation and problem-solving.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage different tasks simultaneously and with tight times.
• Sensitivity to the idiosyncrasies of the creative industry and its professionals.
• Experience coordinating teams and internal communication.
• Active listening skills, flexibility, and collaborative spirit.
• Experience in the field of audiovisual production is a plus.
• Academic training in the area of creativity is a plus.
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Perfil con dotes comerciales y con experiencia previa en la venta técnica industrial sobretodo en mecanizado. O en la venta de softwear industrial Descripción de la oferta Las funciones principales serán: - Prospección de mercado e identificación de...
¿Tienes experiencia en ventas B2B? ¿Eres un apasionado del ocio, restauración y te gusta disfrutar de las buenas experiencias? Esta es una gran oportunidad para unirse a un nuevo proyecto que acaba de desembarcar en España. ¿Quieres escuchar más? ¡Te...