Your main responsibility will be the pre-production and editing of the trailers for Domestika courses. We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of design, composition, and motion graphics, who works flawlessly and likes to work remotely as a team.
This is a position for a very creative and detailed-oriented professional. You will use other professionals' projects to create effective communication for Domestika courses and are someone who enjoys creativity and has a great interest in both the arts and visual communication. You use your passion for music to build video pieces based on rhythmic structure and visual criteria.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 4 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
• You have 2 or more years of experience in audiovisual editing and motion graphics.
• You have a native or bilingual level of German.
• You have an advanced level of English.
• You have solid artistic and aesthetic skills.
• You have the ability to work on a team and maintain constant communication with colleagues from all areas remotely.
• You are decisive, organized, empathetic, you know how to use common sense with excellence, and you are flexible.
• You feel comfortable working with editing and motion graphics tools: DaVinci Resolve, Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, etc.
• Your profile is that of a creative and you have a great interest in both the arts and visual communication.
Things you should know:
• You feel comfortable in high-performance projects with deadlines.
• You understand the meaning of teamwork and make things easier for everyone.
• You know that the details make the difference.
It is a plus if:
• You have an understanding of audio.
• You have mastered the Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator tools.
• You have experience in creating promotional or training videos.
• Your hobbies are artistic.
• You have knowledge of traditional animation and/or stop motion.
• You have knowledge of photography and video recording.
What do we offer you in exchange?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
Últimas ofertas de Design
En dependencia de la Dirección de Operaciones Corporativa, el director de planta se encargará de la gestión y coordinación de los diferentes departamentos productivos de la planta (de +500 personas), con equipos de Producción, Mejora Continua...
En Wedid Ventures buscamos al o la diseñedor/a digital capaz de crear la historia gráfica del marketplace de mobiliario y decoración que lanzamos en junio. Un ser creativo que dé forma a las formas y las ponga a danzar al ritmo de la marca. Haciendo...